21/02/2007

Kit "City Girl"




You can buy it at Digital Scrap World and at Scrapping Garden.


You can download a free sampler from the kit here. If you do, please read my TOU. Thanks!




This is a special blog bonus add on; five extra papers for the kit. You can download the bonus here. If you do, please read my TOU. Thanks!
Sorry - download is expired!
The paper pack can now be downloaded at Digital Scrap World (/freebies).

A layout using kit "City Girl". The frame used is from my elementpack "Frame This".


Another layout with kit "City Girl".



A third layout with kit "City Girl". The folder tab is from my kit "My Office" and the frame is from my elementpack "Frame This".

A gorgeous layout made by Sarah. Thanks!


Two wonderful layouts made by Michelle. The frames are from elementpack "Frame This". Thanks!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Great work - thanks for sharing!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)