25/10/2012

New kit "Fall-tastic"

My new kit is an Autumn themed kit called "Fall-tastic".

In the kit you find 16 pattern papers, 53 embellishments, 2 frame clusters (both has a shadow applied) and 1 BONUS quick page.

The kit is in my personal store, Digital Scrap World now. From Sunday it will also be available at Nuthouse Scraps. There it will be on sale for the first two days.

Don´t forget the October promotion "The more you spend, the more you save" at Digital Scrap World. You find the details here.





You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps .

***
Here is what I made with the quick page:

It is a 6 year old picture of my Nephew Sebastian with a pumpkin he and I had carved. Okay, I carved and he dug. LOL! 

They grow up so fast. He now uses the same shoe size as me.... ;)

No comments: