03/12/2019

Finally - almost - Christmas! Yeah!

It is almost Christmas. My favorite time of the year. Yes!

To celebrate I have my new Christmas/winter kit available in my Etsy store.

This years Christmas scrapbooking kit from me has a winter theme. Don't get me wrong, I looooove a traditional Christmas kit with Santa, elfs, nutcrackers and such. However I also love a snow themed kit, so this is the road I took this year. I hope, you like it!

In this digital scrapbooking kit you find:
24 pattern papers, 13 solid papers, 82 embellishments, 2 alphas (a-z, A-Z and 0-9) and 1 bonus quick page.

The embellishments are: 3 beanies, 3 birds, 1 birdhouse, 1 bling, 3 bows, 2 branches, 2 candycanes, 1 cone, 1 cup of eggnog, 1 cup of hot chocolate, 1 (set of) earmuffs, 4 flowers, 2 frames, 3 frame clusters (/all has a drop shadow applied), 2 hollies, 7 houses, 8 kids, 2 lamp posts, 1 misteltoe, 1 (set of) mittens, 2 snowmen, 4 ornaments, 1 plant, 1 poinsettia, 5 ribbons, 1 scarf, 1 skate, 5 snowflakes, 1 snow overlay, 1 sock, 1 stack of snowballs, 1 stardust, 1 tag, 1 tree and 7 words.









You can buy the kit in my Etsy store.

***

This is what I made with the bonus quick page. As always - well almost always - it is starring my Nephew Sebastian.



No comments: