03/12/2012

Sweet December

December is a month of celebration and coming together with loved ones. And what better way to express that than with baking? So this years Christmas kit has a baking theme. In the kit you find 11 pattern papers, 6 solid papers, 79 embellishments, 6 clusters (all has a shadow applied) and 1 bonus quick page.

You find the following embellishments in the kit: 1 bag of flour, 6 baking tins, 2 baking trays, 1 bowl, 2 burlap flowers, 1 butter, 1 candy stick, 1 chocolate bar, 1 Christmas tree, 11 cookies, 5 eggs, 1 flag, 18 flowers, 1 glitter star/snowflake, 1 heart, 1 heart frame, 1 milk, 1 mitten, 1 poinsettia, 8 ribbons and bows, 1 rolling pin, 1 round frame, 1 spartula, 3 frames, 1 star, 1 stowe, 1 sugar can, 1 vanilla stick, 1 whisker and 2 wooden spoons.






You can buy this kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***

I have - as always - played with the bonus quick page. It was surprisingly hard to find baking pictures. Not that we don't bake in my family (actually we do that a lot), it is just hard to remember to take pictures while you are helping out one or more kids making cookies. It is a little embarrassing, that I could only come up with baking pictures from 2009. The pictures were "shot" by my Sister, and is - sorry, Sis - not exactly high quality, so I altered the one I used a bit with a sepia effect. And it may not look like it, but the outcome is actually A LOT better that the original picture. LOL!

So when was the last time we baked Christmas cookies in my family? Well, last Friday! Did I remember to take pictures? NO! I was too busy helping my Nephew and one of his friends sticking out cookies with metal pins. It was like a fast working cookie factory! ROFL!

My camera was less that a meter away from me most of the time, but I was too busy helping them to remember to take any pictures. Mega bummer! ;)

Well enough rambling here is my layout:


No comments: