16/01/2013

New kit "Dino & Friends"

It has been "forever" (well, it was last year) since I last created something. First Christmas and then New Year "stole" most of my creative time and then my muse apparently went on vacation, because I sure had trouble being creative despite, I now had the time for it. So it is with a big fanfare, that I now present to you my latest kit called "Dino & Friends"!!!! :)

>ta da<

My Nephew loves dinosaurs and I have been meaning in a very long time to make him a dinosaur themed kit. This is what I came up with:






You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.


Oh, I almost forgot to mention, what is in this kit:
17 pattern papers, 5 solid papers, 111 embellishments, 1 frame cluster (/it has a shadow applied) and 1 bonus quick page.

These embellishments are found in the kit: 2 bones, 6 burlap flowers, 12 dinosaur clip arts, 2 doodle arrows, 4 doodle leaves, 1 doodle frame, 7 dymo sayings, 3 eggs, 14 flowers, 4 frames, 6 gem brads, 2 (pieces of) grass, 1 leaf branch, 3 puzzles, 1 full puzzle (layered and saved in psd-format), 17 ribbons, 3 rocks, 18 small stickers, 1 star, 1 star clutter, 2 tags and 1 tree.

***

I have - as always - played with the bonus quick page. This time I added an extra embellishment. A black rock. Just to fill out the empty space of the tag.

The layout is starring my Nephew and his dog. Aren't they cute???!!! :)


No comments: