14/03/2013

Spring Time - if only!

I have a new kit called "Spring Time" in the stores. How I wish it really was Spring here. I am looking out at the snow. Yes, I wrote SNOW! Brrr...

Back to my new kit: it has a Spring and Easter theme and is made with soft pastel colors. It is filled with lots of flowers to celebrate the Spring.







You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

The clusters and the alphas are also being sold individually at Digital Scrap World. The clusters can be found here and the alphas here.

***
Here is a layout I have made with the kit:
It is - as most of my layouts are - starring my lovely Nephew Sebastian. The picture is from the Easter egg hunt back in 2009. He is proudly showing the big chocolate bunny he had just found.

***
This month and next month's SPECIAL offer at Digital Scrap World is a kit called "Bark If You Like". I made the kit - mainly - to have something to scrap my many pictures with my SIS and BIL's dog, Oscar. So to celebrate his 1 year birthday, which is April the 10.th. it will be available at a special price for two months. 

The price of the kit is reduced with 50%




You can buy the kit at a reduced price in March and April at Digital Scrap World.

***
Here are a couple of layouts made with the kit. The cutie pie in them is Oscar.




***
Over at Nuthouse Scraps this months CU OK Grab Bags are revealed. Please take a look here and here

No comments: