04/04/2013

{Oh My} - a Victorian kit

I have a new Victorian themed kit in the store(s). The kit is called "{Oh My}" and in it you find 1 alpha (A-Z, 0-9, &, ?, !, { and }), 12 pattern papers, 4 solid papers, 1 bicycle, 8 bows (1 design, 8 colours), 1 bowler hat, 2 butterflies, 2 (cardboard pieces with) button hinges, 1 cluster (has a shadow applied), 1 dolly, 2 fern leaves, 6 flowers, 2 frames, 1 frame cluster, 1 heart, 1 lace ribbon, 4 (paper) leaf branches, 1 leaf, 4 mannequins, 1 needle, 1 needle thread, 2 parasols, 1 pearl heart, 1 pendant, 1 phone, 6 roses, 1 scissor, 2 (women) shoes, 4 small frames, 11 stamps, 1 (line of) stitches, 1 tag, 1 thimble, 1 thread, 9 tulles, 5 Victorian sewing items and 1 BONUS quick page.






 You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
As always I have been "playing" with the quick page. This is what I came up with:
It is my great-grandparents (/my Dad's grandparents on his fathers side) in the pictures.

No comments: