08/01/2014

New kit "Baking Queen" and new prices

I have a new kit called "Baking Queen" in the stores. Regular customers will notice, that I have raised the price. So far I have been selling my kits for $5, I have now raised the price to $6. You may have noticed that most of my kits are actually so filled with "extra" stuff (like alphas, solid papers, clusters and quick pages), that they are more like a bundle than a regular kit. I can assure you, that my kits are well worth the $6 I ask for them.

Well, on to more exciting things namely my new kit. As the title suggests it has a baking theme. In the kit you find 17 pattern papers, 8 solid papers, 2 alphas (a-z and 0-9), 1 bonus quick page and 75 embellishments: 1 apron, 1 baking machine, 1 baking weight, 2 borders, 2 bowls, 1 cake, 1 chefs hat, 1 coffee cup, 3 cookies, 3 corners, 1 donut, 1 egg, 1 eggbeater, 1 (bowl of) eggs, 1 (can of) flour, 1 flour spoon, 8 flowers, 2 frames, 1 heart, 1 icing bag, 3 journal tags, 1 jug, 2 measuring spoons, 1 milk bottle, 1 muffin, 1 muffin tin, 2 oven mitts, 10 paper flowers, 1 rolling pin, 1 (can of) salt, 4 spatulas, 1 spoon, 1 stamp, 1 (can of) sugar, 1 timer, 1 whisker, 1 wordart and 9 yarn strings.








You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World, in my Etsy store and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
This is what I made with the bonus quick page:

I was going to use the photos from the making of this Christmas' gingerbread house. But somehow I have managed to get those tucked away somewhere, I can't find them. Hm...

No comments: