29/03/2014

New music kit in the stores - Play My Tune

I have a new kit in the stores. The kit is called "Play My Tune" and as the title suggests it is a music kit.

Content of kit: 18 pattern papers, 7 solid papers, 3 alphas (including numbers), 61 embellishments and 1 bonus quick page.Content of kit: 18 pattern papers, 7 solid papers, 3 alphas (including numbers), 61 embellishments and 1 bonus quick page.The embellishments: 1 bow, 5 buttons, 1 CD, 1 folded star, 3 frames, 4 gem brads, 1 ghetto blaster, 1 G-key, 3 guitars, 1 headset, 1 i-pod, 1 loudspeaker, 1 microphone, 3 music notes, 16 paper flowers, 2 paper leaves, 5 plastic buttons, 2 play buttons, 1 ribbon, 1 tag, 1 ticket, 1 violin, 4 wires, 1 wire with charms and 1 zig zag arrow.






You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World, in my Etsy store and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
This is what I made with the bonus quick page:
It is my Nephew singing out LOUD! LOL! :)

No comments: