17/08/2014

My personal website is DOWN

I have been forced to take drastic measures and have deleted my personal store! 7 years of hard work gone in a few minutes. Yack! Talk about a scary experience.

So far I have not decided what to do now with my domain DigitalScrapWorld.com. The store will be up again in some form, but at the moment I am considering which cart solution is right for me. While I think about that, the store will be closed. Sorry about that.

However quite a lot of my products can still be found at Nuthouse Scraps and at etsy, so please check out these two stores for now.

***

Please also check out my new kit "Let's Learn Something". I went "a little" paper crazy with this one, and ended up with a kit with 46 papers. I think, this kit turned out super cute and I have to say, that I adore it! 

As with most of my kits, you get an awful lot of kit for your money: the kit only cost $6 







 You can buy the kit at my etsy store or at Nuthouse Scraps.

No comments: