29/10/2015

Halloween Scares + some etsy news

This years Halloween kit from me is now available. Normally it would - obviously - be in my personal store Digital Scrap World, but as some of you might have noticed (/there is a banner at the top), I have some minor technical issues after a database update. I have opted not the put the kit into the store until this problem is solved. Meaning that so far the kit will only be sold at etsy, where I can not offer instant download due to the limitations there. 

I am working on making an exclusive newsletter freebie from this kit. Hopefully the newsletter will be send out this Saturday.

As per usual one might say I have had some "troubles" limiting myself with this kit, so again it is a really big one. In it you find 16 pattern papers, 8 solid papers, 3 full alphas (a-z plus 0-9) and 119 embellishments: 1 arrow, 3 bats, 1 border, 1 candelabra, 1 candle, 1 carving tool, 2 cats, 2 cauldrons, 1 cluster (in 2 versions - with and without frame - both has a shadow applied), 3 doodle circles, 1 dracula, 6 flowers, 2 frames, 5 ghosts (also included a version with shadow beneath the ghosts), 3 (pieces of) greenery, 1 (handwritten word) HALLOWEEN, 4 Halloween berry branches, 10 (bottles of) potions, 6 pumpkins, 1 pumpkin splash, 10 (pieces of) ribbon, 1 (handwritten word) SCARY, 1 sign (saying) Halloween, 1 skull, 3 spiders, 2 spiders on cowebs, 7 spider webs, 6 tags, 1 (handdrawn) tombstone with RIP on it, 9 (scary) twigs, 1 witch, 13 words and 1 (handwritten words) Trick Or Treat.







 You can buy the kit in my etsy store.

***
I don't know, how many of you are etsy buyers or sellers, but if you are, you might have noticed a change in the search results shown to you. Etsy has for reasons unknown to anyone but themself decided to make their famous global marketplace into a local ditto. So search results will depend on, where you search from. This is in my and many other etsy sellers and buyers eyes a BIG mistake. Therefor there has been made a petition on change.org to try and make etsy see their mistake. If you agree, you can sign this petition here





No comments: