17/03/2016

"Cute Spring" - Almost Easter

Just in time for Easter here is this years Easter kit "Cute Spring" by me.

I just love making Easter (and Christmas btw) kits. Cute, sweet and a bit of fluff apparently suits me. LOL!

Anyway in the kit you find 16 pattern papers, 8 solid papers, 1 alpha (a-z plus 0-9), 79 embellishments and a BONUS quick page.Embellishments: 1 basket, 1 basket (filled - has a DropShadow applied)), 1 bird, 1 branch, 1 bunny, 1 bunny head, 4 butterflies, 1 carrot, 2 chickens, 1 chicken in egg, 1 cloud, 4 (pattern) eggs, 1 (broken) egg, 1 (plain) egg, 2 feathers, 1 fence, 13 flowers, 3 flower borders, 2 frames, 2 frame clusters (DropShadow applied), 1 glitter fan, 4 (pieces of) greenery, 1 lady bug, 1 nest (with 3 eggs), 1 owl, 5 paper ribbons (1 design 5 colours), 1 ribbon, 1 sheep, 1 sun, 1 sun with smiling face, 1 tree, 7 words (Cute, Easter, Egg, Happy, Hunt and 2xSpring), 5 wordarts (ALL have a DropShadow applied) and 5 words (that fits the paper ribbons)./Not all embellishments are shown in the preview.









You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World, in my Etsy store and in Artstudio11.


***

This is what I came up with, when I played with the bonus quick page:


***
A newsletter about this new kit and including an exclusive freebie will be sent out as soon as I have created the said freebie. I am not home tomorrow, so I have it planned for Saturday. Fingers crossed! ;)

No comments: