24/11/2016

Happy Thanksgiving! - 2 new winter and Christmas Alphas - Free gifts! - New buy 3 get 1 free offer in my Etsy store

I would like to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving! What a wonderful tradition. A tradition which we don't have here in Denmark. We have however taken the Black Friday concept to our hearts. The wrong tradition, if you ask me. Not that I am opposed to a good or even great deal. I just wish we had both!

In the good Thanksgiving spirit, I decided to offer two Christmas freebies a little early. So there is now two new winter/Christmas alphas for you to download in the store.


You can find the freebie here.





You find this freebie here.

***

I am offering a new deal in my Etsy store. It is a Buy 3 Get 1 Free offer: 3 full sized kits for the price of 2!


You find this deal here.

No comments: