02/09/2012

New kit "Bark If You Like" + a new CU OK grab bag

I have gotten inspired by my Sister and BILs four and a half months old puppy (AKA Oskar), and have made a dog themed kit. I think, it turned out super cute, if I may say so myself. In the kit you find 20 papers, 51 elements, 1 alpha including numbers plus a bonus quick page.




You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps (as always it is at sale for the first couple of days at Nuthouse Scraps).

***

Without further ado -  a layout with Oskar:
Isn't he adorable?!!! :)

And another layout with Oskar as the star:

I really love this kit! It is so much fun to play with. So here is another layout:
This picture of Oskar is from last Friday. It is amazing how fast he grows. He looks more and more like a "dog" instead of a "puppy". :)

***
At Nuthouse Scraps we have been working hard to put together a great CU OK grab bag. Six awesome designers plus myself has contributed to this FALL themed bag. It will be available for 9,99$ for the rest of this month. You can get the pack unrevealed until Tuesday at a reduced price. You save 35% After it is revealed it will be sold at full price.

You can buy it at Nuthouse Scraps.

No comments: