05/09/2012

New products at Digital Scrap World

Today I have put three new products into my store.

The first two are  frame clusters made with kit Longing For Summer and kit Pirate For A Day.




You can buy the clusters at Digital Scrap World.






You can buy it at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

The last item I have put into the store today is a pack of five alpha (plus numbers) templates. The templates are all in psd-format. Both sheets and singles are in the pack. 
They have a Christmas theme. Yeah, I know, I am a bit early - but I was inspired... LOL.
The three first templates are with tricolored ropes, tricolored swirls and a rich golden glitter. The last two templates are more basic: a thick border and a scallop edge.

As it can be seen in the preview these templates can be varied in many ways.

Commercial use is allowed. Credit is appreciated but not required.




You can buy them at Digital Scrap World.



No comments: