31/10/2012

An upcoming DSD sale + new CU OK products

Tomorrow is Digital Scrapbooking Day and to celebrate this both Nuthouse Scraps and my personal store Digital Scrap World are having a four day sale. Just about everything in the store is on sale with a 50% reduction! It is early Christmas, if you ask me. So hurry over to one or both of the stores and stack up your supplies.

I have four new CU OK products in my stores. The ones in Nuthouse will not be available till tomorrow.


You can buy this pack at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

Beware that this pack was part of Octobers CU OK grab bag at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
It is no secret, that I love glitters (both "real life" glitters and digital dittos), so it is hardly surprising, that I have made yet another glitter pack. 


You can buy the pack at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
Christmas is approaching fast, and that inspired me to make two new Christmas themed PSP scripts. As always they work in PSP9 and up.

You can buy this script at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.


You can buy this script at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.





No comments: