01/11/2012

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!

I just wanted to wish everybody a happy Digital Scrapbook Day! :)

Personally I have been bargain hunting today. So many great deals out there this special day, where we celebrate ourselves. The best kind of celebration, because we know what we like: BIG savings on quality products!

If you are looking for good deals, then I can certainly recommend the two stores, I sell in. First is my personal store Digital Scrap World and secondly I sell at Nuthouse Scraps. Both stores are having 50% off sales until Sunday. 

50% off is actually the largest reduction, I have seen today. Not that I have been in every digital store. But I have been in quite a few. And paid the price too. Bargain hunting can be an expensive hobby. LOL!

I hope you all have a great day and a great DSD sale around the net! :)

Lise-Lotte S.

No comments: