18/11/2012

New kit "Mum" in the store(s)

I have a new kit in my personal store, Digital Scrap World.

It is a kit, that is dedicated to my Mum, who passed away last November. 

She looked fantastic in pink, turquoise and red, so I have build the kit around these colors. The flowers and several of the embellishments in the kit are from her home and garden.

Content of kit: 10 pattern papers, 5 solid papers, 72 embellishments, 3 frame clusters (all has a shadow applied) and 1 bonus quick page.

The embellishments: 1 bird, 2 butterflies, 2 buttons, 2 easels, 18 flowers, 6 frames, 13 gems, 2 glitter dollies, 1 glitter splat, 1 heart, 1 key, 1 lace trim, 4 leaves, 1 leaf branch, 2 paper flowers, 1 piano keyboard, 4 pins, 9 strings and 1 wood figure.

The kit will be in Nuthouse Scraps next weekend.





You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
This is what I made with the quick page. The picture is from my Mum's last Summer.


No comments: