09/04/2015

Bunny Time!!

In this years Easter digital scrapbooking kit from me you find 19 pattern papers, 6 solid papers, 1 bonus brag book (7x5inches) and the following embellishments: 1 basket, 1 basket with eggs, 5 bows, 6 candy beans, 3 clouds (with and without a shadow), 1 (words) Easter, 8 eggs, 2 egg banners, 5 flowers, 2 foam bunnies, 1 foam carrot, 3 foam chickens, 3 frames , 2 frame clusters (both has a shadow applied), 1 glass (empty), 1 glass (filled with Easter beans), 1 glitter grass, 1 glossy animal, 2 glossy bunnies, 3 glossy chickens, 1 (line of) grass, 1 knotted ribbon, 1 small paper flower, 1 sun, 1 tree stump and 6 (pieces of) washi tape.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! My Nephew turned ten (/yes, he is growing up so fast, I can't believe it) Easter Sunday, so we spent quite some time this Easter buying food, preparing food, eating food and entertaining guests. Oh, that actually sounds like a "normal" Easter. However this year it also included the 21 class mates, that celebrated with him this Monday. To say I am tired would be an understatement. Good thing there is another year, before we will have to repeat it again. :)







You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and in my Etsy store.

***

This is what I have made with the bragbook, that is included as a bonus in this kit:
I added a frame and a chicken from the kit. The pictures are from last year, because I have forgotten my camera with the pictures from this year's egg hunt at my Sister's.

No comments: