09/04/2015

Some layouts + 2 "new" products

I have a couple of layouts that, I for some unknown reason (/probably "old age" - if that is possible for  a 43 year old) have forgotten to post here. I have also just noticed, that I have forgotten to blog about 2 of my "new" (or not so new now) products. Sorry!

So first the "forgotten" products:





 You can buy kit "I Need A Robot" at Digital Scrap World and  in my Etsy store.








You can buy the journal cards made with kit "Safari" at Digital Scrap World and in my Etsy Store.

***
This is a layout made with kit "I Need A Robot":

This is a layout made with the bonus brag book, that is included in kit "Busy Sewing Bee":

And here is a layout made with the bonus brag book from kit "Movie Night":

This one is made with kit "Let's Learn Something":

Kit "Outdoors" were used in this layout:

Here I have used kit "An Adventure":


Last - but not least - a layout made with last years Easter kit "Hoppity Hop":




No comments: