03/07/2018

New cancer awareness kit "Hope & Faith"

My new scrapbooking kit "Hope & Faith" is dedicated to my parents, who both died from cancer.

In the kit you find:
1 pattern papers, 6 solid papers, 6 alpha (a-z and 0-9), 1 bonus quick page and 116 embellishments: 2 apples, 1 bandaid, 3 beads, 1 bow, 1 bracket, 3 butterflies, 7 buttons, 10 cancer ribbons (5 colours - 2 sizes - the grey can be re-coloured to your liking/needs), 1 card, 1 clear button, 2 clusters (both have a shadow applied), 1 doctor, 1 drip, 3 feathers, 1 fern leaf, 17 flowers, 3 frames, 1 frame cluster (has a shadow applied), 1 germ, 2 glitter doodles, 2 hearts, 3 leaves, 1 medical symbol, 1 microscope, 1 needle, 1 nurse, 1 pill, 3 ribbons, 5 ropes, 6 signs, 1 stethoscope, 1 stitched frame, 3 (sets of) stitches, 1 test tube, 1 thermometer, 2 tapes, 1 wax seal and 19 words.










You can buy it at Digital Scrap World or in my etsy store.

***
I made two layouts with this kit. One with my Mum and one with my Dad:



No comments: