24/07/2018

New summer kit "Sunburst"

Inspired by the hottest summer EVER - well in my time anyway - I have made a tropical summer scrapbooking kit. 

CONTENT of kit:
26 pattern papers, 8 solid papers, 4 alpha (a-z and 0-9), 1 bonus quick page and 131 embellishments: 1 anchor, 3 bikinis, 2 birds, 1 bird of paradise flower, 1 boat, 1 bottle, 3 clouds, 1 cluster (has a shadow applied), 1 coconut, 1 deckchair, 2 drinks, 1 drink parasol, 1 (set of) flip flops, 11 flowers, 2 footprints (in sand), 5 frames (2 designs in 5 versions), 1 girl, 2 glasses, 1 handprint (in sand), 5 hashtag words, 5 hibiscus', 1 icecreamcone, 6 ice lollies, 1 lantern, 8 leaves, 3 lemons, 1 parasol, 1 pelican, 1 pineapple, 7 plumerias, 8 ribbons, 1 (stripe of) sand, 3 speedos, 2 stamp frames, 2 strawberries, 2 suns, 1 (set of) sun glasses, 1 sunset/rise, 4 surfboards, 2 swirly waves, 1 torch, 5 t-shirts, 2 water melons, 1 water splash, 3 (sets of) waves and 14 words.












You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World or in my etsy store.

***

This is what I came up with, when I used the bonus quick page:


Pictures are from Legoland, so not overly exotic or tropical, but you got to work with what you have, and the nobody in my family actually handle too much heat well, so I don't have any "tropical" pictures. I know at bit ironic considering the kit theme. 

No comments: