15/05/2013

2 new kits plus 6 CU OK PSP products

I have two new kits in the stores. I am very excited about them, because it is the first time, that I have made color coordinated kits. Meaning the two kits can be used as one HUGE kit. I think, it works brilliantly, hopefully the buyers agree.

The kits are obviously also theme coordinated. One has a school theme and the other a football theme.


The School kit:







 You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

Here is a layout made with the quick page, that is part of the kit:

The football kit:






  You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps

I played with the quick page, that you also get in this huge kit, and here is what I came up with:


 And another layout made with the kit:

This layout is made with both kits:

***
Sorry about this post being so long. I actually also have put the products from my NSD grab bags into my personal store, Digital Scrap World. The grab bags will be available at Nuthouse Scraps for a couple of days, then on Sunday they will only be available as individual packs. So grab them while you can! Here is the link to them at Nuthouse Scraps.

And here is the link to new products section at Digital Scrap World. You will find the six packs there.
  

No comments: