01/05/2013

NSD Sale started at DSW + two new CU OK grab bags + new kit + new freebie

This years NSD sale has started at Digital Scrap World. For the next week you can save 50% on everything except dollar deals and my two brand new CU OK grab bags. You save 60% on those. These grab bags will only be in the store(s) for a week, so go grab them, while they are cheap!

If you want to see, what is in the grab bags go to the store(s).


You find the grab bags at Digital Scrap World. They will also be available at Nuthouse Scraps from Friday.

Both grab bags are filled with Paint Shop Pro specific products, however I have also included either layered templates in psd format or greyscaled pngs, so that they can be used in other programs.

I have been really busy getting my new kit "Ice, Baby! Ice!" finished for the NSD sale. Luckily I just managed to do so. Here you can see, what I came up with:




You find the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps (/link will folllow this Friday).

As promised in the header I also have a new freebie in the store. It is a quick page I have made with my new kit.
You can download it here.

This is what I came up with, when I played with the qp:
It is - as almost always - starring my Nephew. These pictures are from last summer, where he was playing with the water hose. Cute, huh? :) 

No comments: