29/05/2013

New HUGE kit in the store(s)

I have a new HUGE kit in the store(s). It is a safari kit, but it works wonderfully with zoo themed layouts too.

In the kit you find 2 alphas (a-z plus 0-9), 11 pattern papers, 8 papers with animal print, 7 solid papers, 1 stacked paper, 1 cluster (which has a shadow applied), 106 embellishments and 1 bonus quick page.








You can buy the kit at Digital Scrap World and at Nuthouse Scraps.

***
As always I played with the bonus quick page, and this is what I came up with:

I added quite a few photos, that I scattered around the layout, but still making the framed photo the center of attention, because it is the personal one in this layout. 
All the pictures in this layout are taken by my Sister at a trip to Skandinavisk Dyrepark (//Scandinavian Zoo) back in 2009.

No comments: